An unfortunate illness led Ari Meisel down a path of finding efficiencies in every day life. As a Best-selling author and executive coach, Ari teaches corporations how to spend more time doing less. Listen and take notes during this compelling and extremely practical episode of The Dealer Playbook Podcast.
What we discuss with Ari Meisel:
- What does making entrepreneurs replaceable mean and how does it all came about?
- Have the right mindset and a system in place to do less and achieve more. Becoming an Inventor.
- Don’t sell cars – deliver freedom.
- A lot of knowledge is not being passed on. Just because something works doesn’t mean it is the best and the most efficient way to do it.
- Use a process documentation tool to standardize your procedures and training.
- Create an intentional stoppage to reduce errors.
- When we feel like we are over-communicating, we are actually barely communicating enough.
- The power of outsourcing and virtual assistants.
- What are some of the biggest time-sucks that you have discovered.
- You get more done when you do it on your terms.
- How long did it take you to achieve this level of productivity?
- How did you overcome the mental barrier of “I am working but I am not working.”?
- Is there an element giving yourself permission to live your definition of success?
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your LinkedIn or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Thanks, Ari Meisel!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Ari Meisel, please let him know by clicking on the links below and sending him a message!
Click here to thank Ari Meisel by visiting his website
Click here to let Michael know about your number one takeaway from this conversation