Bob Lanham is the Head of Automotive Retail at Facebook and shares his best advice about creating a full-funnel, omnichannel marketing strategy for your dealership.
What we discuss with Bob Lanham:
- It’s not about running a few Facebook ads or Google ads with a dash of Tik-Tok – Bob speaks to the importance of how one channel will drive awareness to another channel.
- Vroom is a perfect example of how Television (channel 1) drives awareness to the Website (channel 2), which can drive awareness to social media (channel 4), and so on.
- Bob shares the best way to turn traffic into leads and how to properly measure it all.
- It's important for dealers to spend money to test various different marketing channels.
- People are prepared to pay a premium for world-class customer service.
- Change your mindset from the thrill of the sale to the thrill of the experience.
- People are starting to look at a $60,000 purchase the same way as buying a cell phone.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your LinkedIn or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Thanks, Bob Lanham!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Bob Lanham, please let him know by clicking the links below and sending him a message.