David J. Long is the Executive General Manager for Hansel Auto Group in California and has helped thousands of individuals throughout his career reach new heights through the power of a positive mindset.
What we discuss with David Long:
- The real change-makers in the retail auto industry all have one thing in common. They believe and deploy the power of a positive mindset before any job-specific tactics.
- How to pivot and adjust to less than favorable circumstances without losing momentum.
- Is there a difference between positivity and happiness? If so, what?
- Isn’t it ironic? Those who focus strictly on tactics never seem to get ahead while those who have a positive, willing, and committed mindset tend to rise the leaderboard consistently?
- Why remaining positive paves the way for accelerate personal and organizational growth. David shares ways to maintain a positive attitude through hardship.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your LinkedIn or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Thanks, David Long!
If you enjoyed this conversation with David Long, please let him know by clicking on the links below and sending him a message!
Click here to thank David Long on LinkedIn
Click here to let Michael know about your number one takeaway from this conversation