Tom Kline is the founder of Better Vantage Point; a dealership dispute, compliance, and risk mitigation company. With over 30 years of experience, and a history co-owning his family dealership, Tom is on a mission to help dealers mitigate the risk which costs them millions per year.
What we discuss with Tom Kline:
- The retail automotive industry is wasting hundreds of millions of dollars per year by not properly managing risk. From employees and poor culture to inadequate insurance policies and compliance.
- How Tom recently saved a single-point dealership $29,000 per year in a matter of minutes.
- Why car dealers need to pay attention to their advertising and media messaging to avoid PR nightmares and potential lawsuits from customers
- Tom's history working with dealers and how he got involved in risk mitigation as an owner of his family-owned dealership.
- Why dealers need to be careful as they evolve into an online retail/at-home-delivery sales model. There are compliance and legal issues to consider!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your LinkedIn or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Thanks, Tom Kline!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Tom Kline, please let him know by clicking on the links below and sending him a message!
Click here to thank Tom Kline!
Click here to let Michael know about your number one takeaway from this conversation