Shaahin Cheyene is considered one of the leading global minds on what's next in e-commerce, Amazon and the internet. He is described as the "Willy Wonka of Generation X" by the London Observer and Newsweek and is one of the most forward thinkingers in business. Shaahin joins the show to share how car dealers can overcome the various obstacles in their path, from direct-to-consumer car sales to electrification and competiting against big tech.
What we discuss with Shaahin Cheyene:
- Shaahin explains the mindset required to take your book of business to the next level. He left home at the age of 15 and took his business to a billion dollars pre-internet.
- The thing that led Shaahin to success was overcoming adversity after adversity and creating a mindset where you can overcome anything. If you can overcome the most challenging things in your life, you can do anything you want in business.
- The difference between electric vehicles and petrol-powered vehicles. Shaahin submits that EVs are an appliance rather than being an actual vehicle. Shaahin built one of the first electric Porsche's out there.
- When you are sleeping, your enemies are planning your demise. We're facing an industry that is being disrupted by an appliance. The automotive industry needs to pick an identify and go all in.
- Shaahin walks through the 3 steps to solving any probelm. Knowledge, courage and action.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider includin g your LinkedIn or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Thanks, Shaahin Cheyene!
If you enjoyed this episode with Shaahin Cheyene please let him know by clicking on the links below and sending him a message.
Click here to thank Shaahin Cheyenne on Instagram
Click here to let Michael know about your number one takeaway from this conversation
Resources from this episode: